Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me at least, my parents have been screaming at each other all day...Im not even sure why. Now my moms crying...i mean, on a normal day i can take this...but they they've no right no be pissed today. That really pisses me off. Anyways. Sounds Like My mom wont be coming with me and the rest of the family as we go to my Uncles. U gotta have a pretty disfunctional family to go as low as being split up on Christmas.

Merry Christmas.

ill make the best of it.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Hey, i know how it feels. Up until two days ago my family was fighting so extremely bad. I figured Christmas is going to blow this year. Things happened to work out and now everyone is cool around each other for the sake of the holiday.

Hang in there man, things will work out. Never underestimate the power of prayer :)

- Brian

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my dad just got kicked out

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
love him

·
Registered
649 Posts
Aww dude that sucks. Well I hope your Christmas gets better.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not likly, im going to bed now, bye

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
I was pretty upset because I backed up our brank new Ford Explorer Sport Trac that we bought yesterday, Dec 23, into my aunt's relatively new Honda Civic and did some damage to both vehicles. Now I feel like a whiner for feeling bad over smoething so trivial. Hope things work out for you.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
couldnt sleep, mom this happens every holiday, cept, Christmas...never happens on Christmas...
well cheers to New Traditions

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I had to go "rescue" my gf from her house, her dad got pissed cuz she had the heater up to 71 (she's sick and was going from hot to cold and was changing it around accordingly, it was 71 when he got home), and they started arguing, and he put his hand over her mouth+nose, thelling her to "shut the **** up." So I had to go pick her up on one of my pizza deliveries, then we went and drove down this street where every house is covered in xmas lights. Hope everything works out tho

·
Registered
728 Posts
I never have been to big of a fan of holidays. I hope it gets better for you, at least you got some support on here. Holidays just remind me of people that aren't here anymore. And 12 am mass didn't help much either. At least tomorrow is parent free and I have the fiance and her child over all day. Maybe making a kid happy or her happy will make things better. **** I'm sorry I'm just typing kinda out my head. JUst try and relax a bit do what it takes to get some sleep. If you have younger bro's or sisters explain its ok to them, talk to your mom and tell her non on christmas. It might not work but still let your voice be heard. Be strong and listen to headley

D

·
0 Posts
my parents always got in brutal fights on new years.. every year.. so were pretty bad.. they always worked out though

just give em their time to cool off and itll be alright

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Lord Headley said:
Hang in there man, things will work out. Never underestimate the power of prayer :)

- Brian
amen brian. prayer is one uber powerful weapon against all things bad.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
elementboarder5 said:
I'm just saying, people argue all the time. Yes, on christmas too. Wow, what a concept.

It sucks that your parents are fighting, but be thankful for what you have. Compared to a lot of people, your christmas isnt bad at all.
but your still talking about from your point of view. hes not complaining saying 'whaa i didnt get enough stuff', hes upset his family is fighting. you know, it doesnt matter who you are, or what you have, everyone still has the same feelings.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts