Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The o-ring on the rear bolt of my 98c broke today...I called Tippmann up and they just asked me for my name/address and said its on its way! And a flatline squegee to go with it (mine was stolen). The best customer service Ive ever dealt with, you know when a company takes pride in their products when they ship parts free of charge no questions asked.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yep, usually Tippmann has one of the best customer services out there :hug: Aren't you glad you have a Tippmann product? thumup:

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
they do that because their products are **** and they have to.

kidding.

I hear people say you can just call around asking for random parts and build your own for free from the parts they send lol. Someone should try.

·
Registered
32 Posts
The only hard thing to get would be the shells, which I'm sure they won't just hand out like o-rings.

·
This Is Sparta!!!
1,824 Posts
yeah, tippmanns customer service is good, but if people start abusing it like getting a buttload of parts they will eventually end up saying go screw off an o-rings gunna cost you 3.99 plus shipping

·
Registered
452 Posts
I opened my response trigger and did a few modifications, i did the pen trigger mod and i threw out a piece of RT pieces instead of what i thought was a pen...i have the pen pieces in my paintball tool box now lol. Called tippmann and they shipped all the pieces i need for the RT pieces and a extra piece which is with my other pen parts lol.

Im gonna have to call monday for a spring and drive pen....stupid mother f'n HITTMANN Collapsable stocks.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts