Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
I had an hour and a half of finals this morning, now I have the rest of the day off. :tup

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Finals are for suckers.

On a somehow related note (about signing off the internet around midnight) I've been sleeping good for the past 4 nights, which is strange, because on Tuesday I had a bad night.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Pancakes>Waffles. They are just more customizable.

On a snow related topic, winter here hasn't happened yet. We've been having temperatures up around 50 or higher the past few weeks. Today was nice and chilly though, hopefully a few more days of this and we will get some snow on the ground and I can go snowmobiling!

I also had an exam + half day today.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I just got finished with finals also. Now I'm bored as hell though.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Finals?? I just started the semester, how the hell do you have finals??

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have today off for a teacher's work day too. And btw french toast kicks pancakes and waffles ***. Plus there was snow here 1 day but it only lasted a few hours.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
My school has finals the last week before Christmas break.

Pancakes thumup:

We had a TON of snow in early-mid December with tempuratures in the negatives every day...for the past 2 weeks, it has been around 40 degrees every day...the past 2 days...it has been in the high 20's-low 30s...today, it started to snow and we have about an inch on the ground since 2 pm...supposed to get a lot tonight...my parents are lucky...they just left for Arizona today....bastards.

·
Registered
65 Posts
french toast.......

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
rents are gone for 2 days... gf.. party.... not boring. anywho. pancakes. easily. butter, syrup, and sugar if u like em sweet... and with pancakes u can put them into any shape u want.. with waffles, u get some retarted ass square thing.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts