Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
its sad that they feel that need to do that, but those pix are pretty funny looking.

D

·
0 Posts
those pics are pretty depressing really.. poor people..

i hate the slant fox puts on it. i hate fox in general. ****s.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i'm moving to canada.

how does continuing their habit help ur city? why not just let them kill themselves and od? silly europeans and canadians.

D

·
0 Posts
bobide said:
how does continuing their habit help ur city? why not just let them kill themselves and od? silly europeans and canadians.
youre not that smart eh

D

·
0 Posts
KingFikiElectra said:
The solution to the drug problem isn't less drugs, but more drugs. And making addicts inject enough to die.
um, thats not quite what they are doing..

D

·
0 Posts
mhm, while we are at it, let's kill off all the homeless to solve the homeless problem..

*sigh*

·
Registered
917 Posts
D_Smalls said:
mhm, while we are at it, let's kill off all the homeless to solve the homeless problem..
Or rid the world of the sick to fix the health care crisis.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
lets knock off all the people 65+... Most arent working, just getting checks off the goverment(in the US anyway).

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
D_Smalls said:

*sigh*
HippoMaster said:
Or rid the world of the sick to fix the health care crisis.
i learned about these in my philosophy class (methods of reasoning), these are examples off the "accident" fallacy. this is when you assume that a rule applies to all cases without exception
it's also kinduva "slippery slope," best example is when people want to legalize pot and others say "sure we legalize it, but then acid will be legal,and then heroin will be legal, and then..."

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they arent trying to fix the drug problem, they are trying to fix the diseases associated with contaminated needles problem

imo, giving them drugs isnt the answer

D

·
0 Posts
they are going to help prevent disease transfer.. a HUGE problem with addicts
No one will have to risk drug deals
no more drug deals gone bad
no sex acts for drugs (preventing disease that way also)
Helping people save up money and spend it on more practical things. rather then blowing it on drugs
No creepy people walking around offering to do anything for a hit

theres many benefits to it

1 - 20 of 30 Posts