Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ym friend told me about this girl he knew and she wanted to talk to me, so we talked and talked and we started liking each other a lot (over phone). So we made a schedule for this weekend to hang out. But whenevere she calls it's hard for me to think of anyhting to talk about, like I hate it when it gets silent so I really think of somehting to bring up. Now what do you all useally talk about on the phone?

As for this weekend what should we do? We'll probably be going over there house wiht their parents there but all we can do is talk and a little physical...what do you all do there? I've had girls before but this one is a bit hard, I just needs some tips and advice. (Yes, i've already taken bubba's)

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'v never had a girlfriend, I'm such a freakin' loser...

If you can figure out what to talk about, please tell me. Whenever I try to talk to girls I like I just kind of stand there and stammer. "uh, uh, uh" thats pretty much what I sound like.

Jeez I suck.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TheShutter_Guy said:
lol, talk about her hobbies and interests, what does she like to do? when is her b-day? just stuff like that.
Yeah, tomorrow we'll talk about her hobbies and what she lieks to do, but what after that? Just anyhting that happens or what has happended that day?

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Bro if your cuddling with her and the t.v. is on then you dont have to worry bout stuff really. Convos just appear.

If she wears leather then you KNOW you dont have to talk...but thats a different fantasy in pups mind...

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
the good thing about actualyl being face to face is that things are happening around yo0u that you can talk about. especialyl if you go to a place other than your house. conversations radomly changes because of stuff that is happening..it's really neat actually

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I dont really know... me and my gf have never had problems talking... anywhere. We just have everything to talk about. Both of us are kinda random and crazy so we just pull conversations out of nothingness constantly. We have yet to have an awkward moment of silence in the 5 months of our relatioship.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I got hooked up at a christian concert with a girl I didn't even know. Just remember one word. GAME. Spit it, learn it, use it. You can get almost any girl.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
1. spank her to let her know you care
2. ask her the circumferance of her nipple
3. ask her if next time you guys are on the phone she will moan for you
4. remember no means yes
5. stop means keep going

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Talking on the phone blows i hate it. Its much easier to talk in person. Also try talking on the aim or somehting at least then u can lie bout stuff and go away when it gets silent.lol

but dont worry as some1 else said if u r on the couch and watching tv dont worry bout talking.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I asked my chick *Hooked up last night after a christian concert* out over the phone. But it's a good thing I did that, she had a boyfriend while I was there, shortly after I left he texted her.. she told me about it when she called. :d

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
xxxfirexxx said:
Play 21 questions.......

If she's got a thick ass......keep her.
I really hope you didn't mean thick hips, cus then they just look fat and have an ass that doesn't stick out enough.

About your girl problems. You're not gonna get next to any good advice because we don't know her.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
No, not hips, I mean ass, like a big ass, not hips, ass, I can't stand really skinny chicks, not fat, but a girl who won't blow away in the wind or who has a really bony butt.

·
Registered
309 Posts
act cool, impress her parents (BIG!!), then id suggest going to the movies and seeing guess who, it has some excellent parts where you can use to lines they say for a good makeout session. If no movie then just goto a room by yourself sometime in the afternoon and just talk about her and tell her she looks nice and all that sucking up stuff. Then you could use the classic "what would you do if i kissed you right now?" usually when i ask that the girl replies (if she doesnt have a bf) "i dont know, find out yourself"
Just be nice to her and impress her parents and get in some kissing.. dont get to serious yet

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Yes, don't do anything with her until her parents think you are a perfect gentlemen........after that it's smooth sailing. *Ex's mom caught us havin sechs, didn't care* but be sweet all the time, try not to be a royal prick, flirt with her, don't hug all over her, just talk to her a little more than you talk to other girls.
That way she knows somethings up

Also, tyl3r you were wrong bout actin cool.......act mature and act yourself........if you ACT cool you may mess up and she'll see right through you.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
we all know what to look for in women, thanks u captian obvious.

see, this is why i like aim, a little pause is fine, and u can think of something to talk about w/out having to "hear" the awkard silence.

Nothing wrong w/ a few periods of no talking, u and ur friends don't talk all the time correct? So why should u here?

maybe talk about sports (basket) maybe tell stories of the silly/stupid **** u've done, school stories work great.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
bobide said:
Nothing wrong w/ a few periods
Yes there is, women with periods will one day unite when they are in a really pissy mood and go on a killing rampage, leaving an elite species of alpha males and the sweet gay dudes. Life will suck.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts