Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Einstien said "Energy cant be created, or destroyed its only transfered"(sp?)
Well I was thinking, when a person dies where does all the energy get transfered to?
:shrug:

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
you have alot of time on your hands...okay, now if you think about it, your rotting carcass could either be lying out in the woods somewhere, or if you had a wooden coffin, you could be decomposing underground. Other animals could eat you for survival, using you as an energy source. Your remains could also seep into the soil, creating more fertile ground to keep surrounding plants alive and healthy...

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
well, your body doesnt just "seep out" it decomposes over a few months like everything else, unless its eaten before that...

now the real question is, when you die, does your body produce the energy it consumed in its lifetime? and the answer is no...

·
Registered
315 Posts
hankyfied said:
I'm talking about the heat seeping out, not the body itself.

Your body heat is seeping out right now the body dosen't trap heat in.

The body's core temperature cool's down after death which is called algor mortis.

Compare it to a car engine while on it produces heat when you turn it off it cools... simple.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
ja289 said:
if you know anyhting about the food chain or organic compounds, then thats how energy is transfered
This guy know's what hes talking about. Its fairly simple after you read about it.

To bad we cant find a way to completely take away friction so we can have perfect machines. =(

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
toXic said:
To bad we cant find a way to completely take away friction so we can have perfect machines. =(
Okay...
Everyone knows that 0 friction is physically impossible.

D

·
0 Posts
im not sure.. but i think he ment like internal energy.. like a 'soul'.

the energy mass that is us.. you know the deal your body's cells regenerate like how ever many times over but 'we', our 'self' remains the same.. that (sub)conscious construct within the catacombs..

you know what im taking about, when ya feel peoples energy.. when ya get weird vibes around people that youll find out are sketchy...

I used to think about this ****.. like energy's not created or destroyed.. and the population is booming, so that energy is getting spread out and thats why people and the world suck more and more.. cuz they have less powerful energy..

but one time me and a teacher were talking about this and he said well look at all the animals that have dwindled in numbers and become extinct.. wheres that energy going.. maybe we're harnessing it for our own souls..

yeah... vague at best.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
NYY said:
Okay...
Everyone knows that 0 friction is physically impossible.

I know... thats why I said "to bad we cant find a way". :hug:

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
NYY said:
Which makes your entire post superfluous.
But wouldnt it be great if we did find a way? *even though we wont*

oh yea, I still dont think that makes it "superfluous".

1 - 20 of 25 Posts