Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
around the holiday season i always find the need to some how pay back my local mall for all its done for me. last i made spoof ads for Bratz Dolls and put them all over the dolls displays in wal-mart and toys r us. bsically i made it an ad and its features were all how ****ty it is and how its a horrible toy to buy kids... then i went to Miss Teen and printed off all these short paragraphs, couple sentences and put them in the pockets of nearly 50 clothes..

some may think of this as 'ghey' or stupid, but its fun and gives my usually boring life some excitement..

this year im aiming big.. im off to a lousy start.. more spontaneous, such as apple cores in pant pockets and random dumb things..

me and a friend were joking about throwing molotov cocktails into walmart.. then running around with baseball bats.. but we decided maybe next year

i was thinking of putting po-rn in toys boxes.. nice on christmas day.. i really tempted to just dive into the fancy displays in Sears.. i mean, they are all shiney glass and fancy.. they are just begging to be messed.. sigh.. i really wanna steal one of these things they have at store entrances.. its a card board thing of a polive officer pointing and a blank spot on the side.. stores usually put "shop lifting is a crime" on them.. itd be so ironic to steal.. and if a guy i know can walk into sears and steal a manican leg and walk out.. i think i can do this..

hmm any ideas

·
12,110 Posts
Smalls, I'd lost respect for you if you put **** in toy boxes.. EVerythign else is a yes, but not the ****o.

I say take you rmolotov's to a supermarket parking lot the night before x-mas.

·
Registered
649 Posts
yeah a 4 yr old doesnt need a pic of ****.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Stuff their thanksgiving turkeys with ****o mags

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
D_Smalls said:
if a guy i know can walk into sears and steal a manican leg and walk out.. i think i can do this..
Dubya Tee Eff mate?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Open up sone nerf guns, ride a bicycle or Electric ATV, and do "drivebys" in the store. It's fun but you gotta run like hell.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
*sigh* alright alright.. no p0rn.. unless...

i mean.. id laugh.. get your new pokeman action figure and out pops a big D.. itd be halirous.. its create christmas memorizes and law suits for years to come..

but yeah, guess that is kinda bad/wrong

hmm ill keep thinking

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Well whatever you do, the punishment isn't nearly as bad in canada as ti would be in America sucka.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
it would be kinda funny if you dressed up some of the male manneguins in girls clothes. i dont konw how you could do it though....its late, ill keep thinking....

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Last year a kid took a manican off its platform in I think A&F and stood on it posed, scaring people as they walk by. That was fun for about 10 minutes until he got removed by force from the mall and banned for life. (Kinda stupid)

I always wanted to get a megaphone and stand hidden in a store and make announcements like "Attention shoppers, There is a sale on feminine hygene products and condoms, stock up while your here." or something like that. A megaphone would sound almost exactly like a store announcement. :)

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds great, the **** was a horrible idea no doubt. Try and pance every manican. I do that whenever I go to Tilly's.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Run into stores and set remote timers for smoke-bombs.Then when the store is packed full release the smoke and then the fire sprinklers will drench everyone...Or you could just like thorw smoke bombs in there...

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Pissing into the mall fountains and supergluing as many nickels to the ground as you can > all

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
find a crack in the pavement somewhere(this would probably be for ouside the place) then take a wallet and nail it to the ground (put the nail inside the fold so people dont see it) and leave a dollar sticking out and watch people try to pick it up all sneaky like.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
lol^^^^I chuckled at that a little.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,774 Posts
Austin -- You change your name??? I mean all the cool kids are doing it, but C'mon.. Dean is a very unique name... if everyone changed to Dean, it would dilute the coolness...

The other thing to do is play "Spot the security". We would do this all the time when I was in college. Just go into a store and pick something up off a table and walk all over the store with it. You have to be all nervous looking and stuff. Then spot how many undercover security people you see following you. Just remember to put the item back before leaving or you are disqualified and more then likely incarcerated.

The points are as follows:

1 point per security guard (uniformed)
2 Points per security (Undercover)
3 points if they call a "Mr. Johnson to Dept. X" (this is often the overhead used to summon security)
4 Points for each guard that follows you out of the store..

Keep score and enjoy!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts