Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought getting my wisdom teeth ou twould be alright... I got all sorts of ****ed up at teh doctors office with the anasthesia... I'm still feeling a bit woozy.. But I cant ****ign eat anything. I want a giant sirloin stake with mashed potatoes and steak fries, a ****ing bottle of tobasco sauce and all washed down with a cold beer.

So who wants some pics?

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
I thought getting my wisdom teeth ou twould be alright... I got all sorts of ****ed up at teh doctors office with the anasthesia... I'm still feeling a bit woozy.. But I cant ****ign eat anything. I want a giant sirloin stake with mashed potatoes and steak fries, a ****ing bottle of tobasco sauce and all washed down with a cold beer.

So who wants some pics?
that my friend, sucks ass...

did you get your teeth back? a lot of people (more women than men i'd have to say) look like chipmunks when they get their wisdom teeth out...

[/randomness]

i'd love pics, do you have any?

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My whole lower jaw is numb. When I touch it, it feels so weired. I like touching my face caressingly...

When I got home I was going upstairs and my mom was bitching about something and I was like "Go get me a pot. NOW."

I got to the top of the stars and spit out teh stupid gauze things and probably close to a pint of blood and I think I puked a little.

I just searched for 'numb' on my itunes and I'm playing everything it has with numb in the title.

Once I find my moms camera I'll get some pics taken.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had one of those Ensure shakes a while ago and it wasnt that bad. I finally figured out how to drink without drowning myself and going into a choking fit for 10 minutes.

SEriously I thought this would be sweet. They'd give me some oxys and I'd have a comfortably numb weekend. This **** sucks.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
When I got mine out as soon as I got home I took the hydros I think is what they gave me and then I fell asleep woke up about 5 hours or more later mom had some ramen and a huge ass bowl of pudding that she expected to last me the weekend. It lasted about 10 minutes after the ramen was gone.

Mine didnt hurt me at all and I generally like softer foods most of the time.

Plus they gave me like 3 bottles of hydros so I was high all weekend.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't read the refills on my PK's, but I know they are Vicodin... I've had them before and at a low dosage they really don't do much to me.

I have a really sexy chin... I just realised this.

And one of those hot nurses definetly felt me up

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
yo i just got my pulled today too!!

same stuff, it was weird cause the anestia (sp) didnt kick in for like a minute.. the doctor kept asking me if i was alright, and i noticed everything slowly and gradually gettinng more and more ****ed up. then i was out. a few times i woke up in the middle but could barely keep my eyes open and fell asleep. felt a little pain, but it was so insignificant to what else what going on, that you basically ignore it..

know when you're in the ca rwith your head against the window asleep, but in a twilight? thats what it felt like.

when i got home, had a milkshake from carvel. then i watched fear and loathing in my basement but fell asleep.. decided it would probably be better to watch this phish dvd i have, but i fell asleep..

i dont mind the pain, its just the numbing/swelling/bleeding thats pissing me off.. especially the bleeding cause i keep having to use gauze pads and like washing me mouth out w/ water slowly otherwise i swallow all the blood..

my brother just had his taken out tuesday, and he was perfectly fine minus some soarness the next day.. so im not really worried about it. i can handle the pain for a fwe days thats not a big deal.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ate them all, sorry.

My doctor only gave me 1 bottle of 18 pills (no refills). I dont want to have to go through a huge hassle if my mouth still hurts later on

Anyways, I'm eating fotr the first time today. Mashed taters, chicken noodle and ginger ale. I feel like an old person

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My wisdom teeth are coming in...like sideways and upside down...

So I have to have mine removed soon...blah.

Did you swell up like a chipmunk?
Not yet... They say by day 2 the swelling can start to get worse, so we'll see. I'm hoping it will be swollen so I can miss work (although my paycheck is going to be like tree fitty with the hours I've had this week).

The vicodins aren't really too special. I am on a 5/500 dosage, so its 5 grams of the painkiller and 500 grams of something else.. I think its some salycitic acid or whatevers in tylenol. Cannabis is working much better for me, but it may affect you differently.

EDIT: And mashed potatoes and chicken noodle are the best foods to eat.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would pop 2, but I did some poking around and found out that 20mg (4 5/500 pills) can bring you dangerously close to an overdose. You gotta treat that **** with respect. Its not like weed where there is no lethal dose.

Someone go get me some more ginger ale, I'm all out. :(

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
yeah I had an absessed tooth last year, which hurt like a ***** btw. they gave me percocet for pain, and that **** was sweet. got me high for about 30 minutes, and then no pain for a few hours, best stuff ever. not sure on the dosage, but it was sweet.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Lucky you!
I've been chasing the dentist around since tuesday trying to have them pulled out. It cost me 100$ it taxi cabs going back and forth from the dentist all week. I feel like buying a 40oz and pulling them out with some vice grips

1 - 19 of 19 Posts