I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
*waits for tippy666 to come in and mention using them as a hallucinogen*

But they look cool

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Yea I know. :hug:

But those are really interesting. Wouldnt mind trying to cross bread those and a pine tree or something. :p

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
toXic said:
Yea I know. :hug:

But those are really interesting. Wouldnt mind trying to cross bread those and a pine tree or something. :p
that'd be like mating a lion with a weasel.. you could try all you want but youd only end up with a mound of pulpy flesh in the end

·
Uhh... I slay Dogfish
594 Posts
Dude, a mushroom and a tree aren't even in the same kingdom in the taxonomic divisions. It would be more like breeding a tree with a person, not going to work.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts

I know that.....

Ok how about this, try replacing some of the genes in the Pine tree with certain ones in the glowing fungi. Just trying to get somebody to imagine a glowing pine tree(christmas tree). But I guess I failed. :rolleyes:

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Spudchucker said:
that'd be like mating a lion with a weasel.. you could try all you want but youd only end up with a mound of pulpy flesh and a lion in the end
Fixed.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
for some reason i can imagine stoners buying/selling these on ebay. If they thought a black light was cool, ha!, wait til they get a load of this

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Rick78 said:
for some reason i can imagine stoners buying/selling these on ebay. If they thought a black light was cool, ha!, wait til they get a load of this
even funnier is the fact that while you attempted to make fun of stoners, you made yourself look like an idiot..

try putting a live mushroom in a shippable container and see what happens. better yet, try making a mushroom fruit body live more than a week

and for the record, stoners dont think blacklights are cool.. uninformed strait edged queerbags just think they do

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Spudchucker said:
even funnier is the fact that while you attempted to make fun of stoners, you made yourself look like an idiot..

try putting a live mushroom in a shippable container and see what happens. better yet, try making a mushroom fruit body live more than a week
well people ship live fish on ebay, and flowers, im sure u can overnight a mushroom

Spudchucker said:
and for the record, stoners dont think blacklights are cool.. uninformed strait edged queerbags just think they do
please go tell that to every pothead on my floor in my dorm last year. Within the first week of school they removed all the flourescent and incandescent lighting from their rooms and had nothing but blacklights. But i guess i should just go tell them even though they smoked pot every night that they are simply "queer bags"

1 - 20 of 34 Posts