Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CHECK THIS...ITS the new tippmann Alpha Black U.S Army issue tactical marker...just got it in the mail today its friken awsome give me a ratin on what you think..its not much but its awsome

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
CHECK THIS...ITS the new tippmann Alpha Black U.S Army issue tactical marker...just got it in the mail today its friken awsome give me a ratin on what you think..its not much but its awsome
Cheap version of a 98 custom with an M-4 kit.
Rating 8/10
It's too heavy!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah

i didnt have my own pictures but mine is exactly the same thats how it comes when you buy it. Its the tippmann Alpha Blackthumup:

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
i didnt have my own pictures but mine is exactly the same thats how it comes when you buy it. Its the tippmann Alpha Blackthumup:
Rate my marker threads must be about non-stock markers, and you must have your own pics. Please post this in this in the correct $1-350 section, and do not post multiple threads about this either.

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
-27/10

stock, ugly, heavy, useless. I'd want my money back. If you think thats "awesome" you need to use a few mid/high end markers. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no its gay

the clip is an compartment for the tools for on the field access its handy though, but the hose doesnt go through the clip if thats what your saying . the clip can be removed and be put in just like a real clip it pretty coolthumup:thumup:thumup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
i was joking.

thats a nice tippmann. I want to show off my new gun.

That is a sexy gun, i used to have like 4 of those, one time my buddie (who was a complete noob and a p****, had his parents buy him a brand new timmy when he had never played before) wouldnt play me or my friend one on one when we were using one of those

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah

im getting a Bigshot Apex or a high end rifled barrel for it and also most likely getting a Q-loader:yikes

·
Registered
70 Posts
im getting a Bigshot Apex or a high end rifled barrel for it and also most likely getting a Q-loader:yikes
I suggest trying out an Apex before purchasing one. They take a lot to work correctly, but what makes them slightly better over flatlines is that at least you can adjust the Apex.
As for regular barrels, get a barrel kit or a J&J ceramic. Shouldn't cost you more than $50 or so.
Q loader - now that would make this a decent marker and push it further into the realm of customized than posting a picture of a marker out of the box.
You have a strap for that marker? All that crap is gonna make it heavier than it already is.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts