1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
;0

Ego 07
Cure Bolt 2
Kila Magnetic Detents + New Pistons v2. (no boosters needed on v2)
Sly Pro Merc 1-piece CF Barrel .689 bore :hug:
Stock Board - waiting till my switch breaks...then Tadao Violent edition OLED
Stock Rammer
Custom Handle (planning on changing with Jessica Alba, or Girlfriend at Stingers Paintball)
68ci 3000 (i wanted to go 68/4500 but the wieght & Balance)
Dye Rotor Hopper

and finally, custom stand made my Carols of Team Oddity Orlando Florida (home field Orange County Paintball Home Page)

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Specs should be up. For that you msut ship me your ROTOR:nododgy:

·
Registered
69 Posts
there is a typo in your last sentence so i deserve the rotor (just so kenny wont get it)
9/10 i dont know much about egos but it looks sweet.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Nothing really needed for it, so 9/10. Swap parts with a clear one to match those grips and it'll be a 10.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wave: ty for good rates :D

hmmm i guess some history about this marker.

it was my first Electrical marker. After having tippmanns for 3 years.
Bought it off Cash4Gats back when they had 100%ebay rating.

$500 for marker Included Kila Detents :D which was a bad ass deal at that time.

But i had issues, 1 chime was missing from the HPR, and Macro Elbow wasnt tefloned
causing leak...i know its all minute, but over all im happy. I asked my friend
Timmy (from team Oddity) and he said cant really RESET Boards....

Board read 2500 paint fired....YA 1 Case was just fired through this beauty!

i have to say im pretty darn lucky:rolleyes:

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Im not an ego person, but I like it.

9/10. Alba grips may boost up a little bit, but if you get Megan Fox I will deduct points.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
You actually can reset the shot count, set it to show the shot count then hold the bottom button.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Im not an ego person, but I like it.

9/10. Alba grips may boost up a little bit, but if you get Megan Fox I will deduct points.
I'm sorry but your ****ing retarded (meant in a non-flaming way :dodgy:) Megan Fox is easily wayyyyyyyy hotter than alba.

But 8/10 for the ego to stay on topic....

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
There is nothing special about Megan Fox. She is just a "hot" fad right now. Just like Lindsey Lohan(who you all were in love with) even though she isn't that good looking.

Megan Fox, is the "tool" choice. IMO. All becasue she was in a transformers movie, all dicktards are in love with her.

:p

·
Registered
213 Posts
There is nothing special about Megan Fox. She is just a "hot" fad right now. Just like Lindsey Lohan(who you all were in love with) even though she isn't that good looking.

Megan Fox, is the "tool" choice. IMO. All becasue she was in a transformers movie, all dicktards are in love with her.

:p
Ok....two things on that one

1) Lindsey Lohan was hot at 1 point. Before the hard partying and drugs
2) I don't think Megan fox is hot because she was in transformers, I think she's hot because well... she's hot.
She could be in any movie, no matter how hardcore it sucked or what she was wearing and I would still say she's crazy hot.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Ok....two things on that one

1) Lindsey Lohan was hot at 1 point. Before the hard partying and drugs
2) I don't think Megan fox is hot because she was in transformers, I think she's hot because well... she's hot.
She could be in any movie, no matter how hardcore it sucked or what she was wearing and I would still say she's crazy hot.
4char

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
1) No she wasn't.
2) She's hot, but not that hot... PS- I don't think Alba is all that hot either, but atleast she isn't the cool thing to go crazy over anymore.

Now, Justin Timberlake, That is HOT!! :dodgy:

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
This is like the worst agrument EVER!!! She is hot for sure. And i havn't even seen transformers.

Jessica Albe grips +2 points. Magan Fox +1.5 points. So there. They are both amazing!!!

And who the **** cares about lindsey lohan anymore??

1 - 20 of 56 Posts