Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finished with my newest project, all she needs are silver detents and she will be finished.... This is my Karta bodied Electro-pneumatic Mag. This marker has alot of custom work and extra milling to get all the wiring to be hiden inside...

Karta Body and Rail
Red x valve
V2 Airwalk frame
Palmers LPR
Mini Morlock
All the internals to make her into the beast she is...

Now for the pics
She started life as a regular mag with V1 airwalk

Then made her into a pneu-mag

Then added the karta body and a custom anno job

Then added the V2 airwalk frame

added all the internal for the EP conversion

Inenal LPR hose & the on/off switch for the board

For a while i had her looking like this with the monster drop and 88/45

Newest version with the drop gone and rail added plus a 70 peanut

Think this is enough showing off..... :evilgrin:

·
0 Posts
I love karta bodies on mags. Very beautiful job. Good for you for having dropped that fugly drop forward and gone for a simple rail instead. Nice nice nice.

·
Registered
243 Posts
ok i will start with my shocked and impressed first... Holt #**$ that is a nice mag

@ first i was like cool some really nice work...7/10 there are some things that bother me...

then i started writing up why it got a 7

Palmers stab on a pneum x valve??? when you could have used a lpr....will continue on down further

then i took a second, third, and forth look and realized that the valve completely by passes palmers stab (cool idea) so then i started thinking why even have the stab there if you are just going to by pass it

Got to looking a little more and you got another boost from 7/10 to to 8/10 because you ran the lp hose through the frame to the actuation piston noid thing in the frame

now i see the sleeper look

so my final tally ends
9/10 for functionality
8/10 for looks

not having an lpr by means of using the stab is a cool idea though it knocks off points for the look because you have to by pass the reg via a T it looks ugly

the other thing is the frame you used one of the sexiest mag bodies ever maid dw karta and rail (did not knock off for the rail being drilled very few came from dw undrilled)

but then you throw a square frame on it it throws off the whole look of the marker James

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Motha effin gorgeous.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Awesome marker, I love the plain grips really adds a unique touch 9/10

·
Registered
26 Posts
Woww sickk gun. 9.5/10 :)

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
reallly siiiiiiick ! 9/10, just because I don't believe in perfection.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts