Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its weird that you could read this perfectly when the words are messed up.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
i read this about 3 years ago. and i totally agree, i even said that before i had read it. and its almost totally true. Pretty awesome though how you can read that paragraph at normal reading speed. well, i could at least. forget spelling things properly, its overrated.

D

·
0 Posts
and no one say how old this is.. cuz we all know and no one cares that you know.

D

·
0 Posts
you cant type.. you're dead.. unless....

unless....

hmmm...

indeed..

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
prostock05 said:
The human mind is so amazing and powerful, we only use like 3% of our brain's capacity, just imagine what we could do with 4%.
Make more McDonald's and starbucks?

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
We aren't only using a total of 3% of our brain, we are only using 3% at one time. Using 100% wouldnt meant we could do anything different than we are now.

We use all of our brain, just not at once.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts