Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
KingFikiElectra said:
I donated 300$ to the homeless and I didnt even make the local paper :(. Oh well, that was a big pay check to.
you aren't supposed to give charity to be recognized. that's why the guy was anonymous. wanting to be recognized/rewarded ruins the entire thought of it.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
zpyro said:
you aren't supposed to give charity to be recognized. that's why the guy was anonymous. wanting to be recognized/rewarded ruins the entire thought of it.

lol, I was just about to say that. The point of doing something like that isn't to get the thanks.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
yah, more people who are fortunate should do that. If i ever make it NFL or rich, i'm going back to the hoods and skid row to give everyone a better cafeteria, and make the shelter homely, with little apartments. Families of course get bigger "apartments".

Bill Gates is ONE generous rich man. He donates ALOT of his money to charity and organizations. I also wanted to get rich to help all poor people around the world.

I feel sad about how ungrateful most kids are. Little kids these days cry cuz they only got 3-4 presents. I can honestly say i am one of the most considerate people i know. I say no, when someone offers a drink and i see they are thirsty for the rest. i'll offer up my banana to my sis.

I honestly dream of a time where people will all be free, and happy, and doing good. i guess i'll have 2 wait for heaven though...

D

·
0 Posts
i dunno what it is.. seems like a massive picture that doesnt wanna load.. (56k)

anyways.. yeah little kids really are ungrateful pukes these days... i asked for next to nothing this year and my parents and brother really out did themselves and i was like holy shaz family.

Ive helped run benefit concerts to raise money and we end up having like 400$ to give to all kinds of charities and organizations.. this year if im involved with it, i want most to go to the local humane society though

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
D_Smalls said:
Ive helped run benefit concerts to raise money and we end up having like 400$ to give to all kinds of charities and organizations.. this year if im involved with it, i want most to go to the local humane society though
whoa $400 bucks is a lot. I've made like $50 playing to give to charity but $400, nice work man thumup:

D

·
0 Posts
thanks, but i couldnt do it with out the help of everyone else.. its actaully like 400 for each charity.. a concert a year ago we made 1000 then we had another that made about the same.. so at the end of the year we had 2000$ to split up and give to where ever.. it was pretty cool

and ya figure.. about 200 people showed up each time.. 5$ a ticket.. its really easy cash if you have the desire in the city for that kinda thing

1 - 19 of 19 Posts