Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
its a stock class pump. notice the non quick-change 12g co2 adapter, no feedneck, and pump kit. i thought in stock class you were allowed to use a 10rd tube though, i didnt know you had to hand load. looks nice though, i'm thinking of removing the back half of the upper tube on my cocker like you have done.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes it is. i am making a 12rounc stock ckall feed. i need a prety bolt now.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
If I was you I would get something slim, because the bolt looks really out of place. Go as small as you can without sacrificing durability. Something like the Slik bolt would look nice. Also the Shocktech Superfly bolt looks really nice the way it has the aluminum in the middle. Also, if you could get anything that is flashy in color, just to liven it up a little bit.

But that's just my opinion on it.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
stiffi bolt would be nice, although its $60. slik III would be the other option, and those are about $45.

the cheapest way though would be to whip out the dremel and slim down the back of the bolt you already have. maybe carve some crazy designs in it or viva la pbf too... go wild.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it can't use orings. i had to take out the back oring because it would get caught up. i email punisher about him milling me a good looking stock class feed.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the ccm one is available in all black and is 34 on thier web site. not to bad.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts