Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just watched a video of a couple of american soldiers in iraq getting bored and then taking turns shooting a dog. WTF!! they shot it like 3 times on in the jugular and it started gasping for breath then the guy walked up and just shot it. right then and there my respect went to american solders 100 to 65.

"Hi my name is M. D. formaly of A TRP 1-10 CAV 4ID and while in Iraq we had a sport of killing dogs whenever the Iraqis werent shooting us. So when I shot this one at about 50 yards with my M4 and it ran yelping to lower ground, we had to finish it so my friends and I went to it and started shooting it. I ve never seen a dog take as many shots to the head at least 4 as this one did and then after we thought it was dead we dug a hole and when I picked it up with the shovel it came back to life, so we shot it a couple more times....its pretty funny."

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
so every single american soldier around the world acts like the few soldiers that did this?

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
NYY said:
so every single american soldier around the world acts like the few soldiers that did this?

Yeah, that's EXACTLY what I said.

Don't get me wrong, I support the troops, but some of the things that some of them do over there, we don't know about. And some of the times, they are bad things, like this.

But don't forget there are also very generous and sacrafical things they do over there that also don't make it home.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alpha said:
Sounds fake to me.

And they train solciers how to shoot dogs in basic.
no i saw the video, its realy trust me. but the dog wasnt attacking them or anything. it was just laying there in a ditch minding its own. if you dont believe me IM me and ill send you the video Rewopthirty2. i know not every soldier is like this but what war are they fighting when they get so bored they shoot dogs. i mean come on. i know this is probably going to get closed by the soldier fanatics who are going to claim this is disrespecting are troops. it just really set me off

·
Registered
181 Posts
I've been hearing about alot of troops who come back from Iraq with like Post-traumatic stress and stuff from **** they've seen out there. It's pretty obvious that theres alot of stuff going on which isn't terribly plesent. This is a bloddy, nasty, dirty, smelly war and there are awful things being carried out by all sides, most of which we will never hear about.

·
12,110 Posts
While you tuck into your warm cozy bed, they tuck into.. nothing. They sleep when they can, but its a war out there, and all America can seem to do is sit on their ****ign armchairs and complain about how bad it is.

Well you know what, not the whole world is like this. Iraq was a threat to the world, and itsself, and our troops went in there, ****ed the iraqi army up, and liberated a nation.

I see on headlines "11 killed in insurgent attack." "7 marines die in crash". When have you heard anythign good? Its not becuase nothing good is comign form the war, its beucase the media shows you what they choose to show you.

What's the difference between that soldier shooting the dog and the people that RAPE , BEAT, and KILL children? Is the media still playing stories abotu how children are raped every day? What about murder in our own streets? How about homlessness? Unemployment?

The world is not how it appears on TV.

That soldier was wrong for shooting the dog, but come on, its like the prison incident. A bunch of prisoners (who have a cool place to stay, and food in their bellies) have bags put over their heads while they pose naked. I heard the story for almost 6 months.

An innocent American who is looking to help a coutnry in need is abducted, adn his head cut off, and the story played for a week.

What the **** is wrong with the world? CLose your eyes, get off your damn armchair, and either do soemthign for this country, or stop complaining about it. There are men and women who have DIED. They gave THEIR life for yours. Would you be ready to kill yourself for this nation?

I love this country, but I'm disappointed with its citizens. People risk their lievs in IRaq to go to polls, and in America we have to run ads on TV to get teens to vote.

ITs a sick world we live in, adn you can either sit back and watch what CNN wants you to see, or you can do somethign about it.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alpha said:
While you tuck into your warm cozy bed, they tuck into.. nothing. They sleep when they can, but its a war out there, and all America can seem to do is sit on their ****ign armchairs and complain about how bad it is.

Well you know what, not the whole world is like this. Iraq was a threat to the world, and itsself, and our troops went in there, ****ed the iraqi army up, and liberated a nation.

I see on headlines "11 killed in insurgent attack." "7 marines die in crash". When have you heard anythign good? Its not becuase nothing good is comign form the war, its beucase the media shows you what they choose to show you.

What's the difference between that soldier shooting the dog and the people that RAPE , BEAT, and KILL children? Is the media still playing stories abotu how children are raped every day? What about murder in our own streets? How about homlessness? Unemployment?

The world is not how it appears on TV.

That soldier was wrong for shooting the dog, but come on, its like the prison incident. A bunch of prisoners (who have a cool place to stay, and food in their bellies) have bags put over their heads while they pose naked. I heard the story for almost 6 months.

An innocent American who is looking to help a coutnry in need is abducted, adn his head cut off, and the story played for a week.

What the **** is wrong with the world? CLose your eyes, get off your damn armchair, and either do soemthign for this country, or stop complaining about it. There are men and women who have DIED. They gave THEIR life for yours. Would you be ready to kill yourself for this nation?

I love this country, but I'm disappointed with its citizens. People risk their lievs in IRaq to go to polls, and in America we have to run ads on TV to get teens to vote.

ITs a sick world we live in, adn you can either sit back and watch what CNN wants you to see, or you can do somethign about it.
yes the world is obviously ****ed up if our soldiers who are suppose to be over fighting for our country and they are shooting dogs as a game. your acting like it was ok and we should blame they people who arent over there fighting but are back here supporting. i would give my life for my country. and this prison incodent. hmm id rather go to war then prison, always having to worried about being raped, beaten, loonley, and bored for over 5 years. prison is worse then war in many ways. ive talked to people that are experianced. im sorry but i would rather go fight then have a group of men man handleng me and vialating me.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
there are plenty of soldiers over there that dont do that kind of stuff and that actuatly have respect for america. dont base your judgment on a few people

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry to sound critical, but I find kind of shocking and sad how desensitized to violence we Americans have become.

My grandpa was decorated WWII veterans. When told of this story he was VERY angry and said emphatically that if "that kind of thing" had happened in his unit in WW II there would have been either a dishonorable discharge or an outright court martial. he felt these people need to be found and punished. They felt the U.S. army "has gotta stand for something", and shooting dogs to death for sadistic pleasure is pretty much the opposite of what the army should stand for.

People my age and younger are all like "who the **** cares about stupid dogs".

I believe we are indeed in a slide in America.

Moraly, ethicaly, ecomonicaly, and culturaly.

I just find acceptance of such horrific violence a sign a problem.

It feels to me that when this **** happens were no better then the iraqi's
If someone would shoot my dog just to please their sadistic piece of ****ty brain, I would grab a gun and shoot him in the head.

The 21'st century I fear is gonna be a bad one!

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
war brings out the worst in people

besides, if all you do is train them to kill, thats what they are going to want to do all the time

1 - 20 of 60 Posts