Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got up at like 145 bc i had driving class at 2. so i got ready blah blah blah
when it was time to go we left at about 2:15 (the drving class is only 2 miles down the road) we came to our first stop sign and all we hear is screeching tires. i see an old cutlass stoping fast. then he drives his car into the ditch. then a second or two after that an arabic guy in a nice SUV. comes racing by (now i know this arabic guy bc for the last 8 days i have been going to driving class for 2 2 hour sessions. and inbetween each session i went to his store and bought some food.) so he stops in the middle of a 4 way stop and is driving like crazy.. the black guy runs to a house and goes into the garage of some guy thats in it....(must not of known the area very well) he then runs back to his car to get his cell phone and calls up one of his buddies and is talking to him.. while hes doing that hes trying to run and hold his pants up at the same time. he trips and lands face first. my dad called 911. i didnt get to see the rest bc i had to get to driving class. but i stoipped by the store afterwords and they told me they got the guy. and btw the guy didnt have plates so they couldnt catch him that way.

if this doenst make sense or the spelling sucks im sorry its 230 and im tired

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha yeah i just woke up and read it again and its very confusing i know.

the black guy stole gas from the arabic guys store

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
pimpballer756 said:
haha yeah i just woke up and read it again and its very confusing i know.

the black guy stole gas from the arabic guys store
lmao, i dont think gas was even mentioned once there. Good atempt though ahah

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts