Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ey guys, i was wonderin' if a spyder imagine 2004 would be an ok gun in these kind of battles. i don't just want a gun that's good at speedball or somethin'! anyways, thanks for ur help!

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
yup, and if your honestly worried about the shiny on the gun, use gods gift to cheap camo ballers. Brown, green and black electrical tape.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I use my 04 Imagine in woodsball all the time. Considering the fact that you keep your marker (and yourself) fairly hidden most of the time, it's not a problem. Chances are very high that someone will spot your mask or loader before the spot the marker itself. Also, the only things I can think of that might really stand out are the stock barrel (which needs replaced anyway. i.e. 14" J&J for 20 bucks on eBay) and, if you're in a night scenario, your LEDs. The LEDs can be covered up with electrical tape and you're fine.

As far as performance, a lot of scenario gamers are playing with Tippmann 98 Customs and, unless they've gone with a Response trigger etc., an Imagine will "outshoot" a 98C any day. Just make sure you replace that POS barrel so you have a tiny bit of accuracy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts