Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My grandpa is in the hospital. It's so fuct up. This guy used to give me like bayonets and stuff. He was a WW2 vet and was so tight. Now he's in the hospital with the same symptons his wife had before she died. It's just fuct. I need to go pbing to wear this off. :(

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
yeah unless you and your grandpa were dating and broke up recently, this isnt emo

( i wasnt being an ass just there ^^^ that was a cheer-up attempt)

Im really sorry to hear that though dude. I know its not much, but I hope everything is okay. I have lost 2 loved ones in my life and I can definately feel you bro. Best of luck to you and your pops.

·
More Caffine PLEASE!!!
334 Posts
I know how you feel. I lost both my grandfathers recently. both WW2 vets as well.
My moms dad even hijacked an airplane when he was a civilian. It was part of an airport security excersise. I miss hearing him laugh as he told the story. Thanks to him "the badguys" won.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it's been a few months and some how that dude avoided death again. He's imporved a lot and is leaving alone again.

-Adam

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Gah why does so much crap have to happen...So many people on this forum including me are having bad family issues at this time...

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
BushmasterMAN said:
Gah why does so much crap have to happen...So many people on this forum including me are having bad family issues at this time...
well, seeing it was 3 months ago...

anyways, glad to hear hes better..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts