Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
update- this gun ****ing rox my sox

# Olive PM6
# 05 blue proto barrel 1 piece
# Legacy *Team* ****** Board
# ultralight frame
# hybrid feedneck
# proto on/of

Used by zamer from legacy, im thinking about getting an orange bolt and a cp/onoff, and maybe a UL or stiffi after, but I have to get it and decide what I dont like

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
10/10

and sry to hijack the thread, but i see a lot of people shoot like that (finger over barrel) and i did it and its uncomforable, but a lot of pros do it... meh, just saying

·
Registered
456 Posts
freakpizzaboy said:
10/10

and sry to hijack the thread, but i see a lot of people shoot like that (finger over barrel) and i did it and its uncomforable, but a lot of pros do it... meh, just saying
probably keeps the barrel from unscrewing. starts to come out a little after you shoot a lot. anyway ill give you a 9/10 cause i think you need a different color barrel.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Koval15 said:
probably keeps the barrel from unscrewing. starts to come out a little after you shoot a lot.
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

No, its more comfortable, easier to snap, feels more natural - but not alot of people hold it the way he does, usually just thumb in front of the feedneck.

9, get a stiffi.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, depending on what gun you have, it feels comfier doing the thumb over the barrel, but meh meh different strokes for different folks.

And stiffi......mmmm.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Pictures aren't working for me...

Sound's sexy though

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HomE SkiLLeT said:
9/10
bolt, barrel.

A black UL back with a stiffi front would be secks

That's an awesome idea for a barrel, i've gotta find where they sell backs and fronts separatley now, but i'm also looking at getting a lucky 15 kit instead. lucky 15s=secks thumup:

drktamer said:
9/10, 10 once you get a matching barrel. I might UL my PM6, idk yet (mine's olive too :tup ).

:) thanks

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
freakpizzaboy said:
10/10

i put my thumb over the barrel. i cant shoot like that though, cant move the gun as well and its awkward

btw, 9/10

1 - 20 of 26 Posts