Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my house is really messy period. I never take the time to clean ever but today I decided I would. Im throwing all the dirty clothes in my room out into a hallway that my dog is laying in. I found out I could throw them right at him without him caring. He has been laying there for 15 minutes in a pile of clothes and doesn't seem to care that only his head is showing.

they are webcam pics sorry for the quality. but this is making me smile....bigtime.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
My dogs always have a way of pissin me off. All they ever do is bark.

Cats>dogs(except for nick's)

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no thats like all the clothes from my room moved outa my room. its not like the floor is all like that. but bubba(his name) is half chow half lab. about the coolest type of dog ever.

O

·
0 Posts
That dogs tight. I think mine's half chow half German shepard. Good thing you finally cleaned that up.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i wish i still had my dog... she was awesome. if you walked outside she would come up to you(especially like when u come home) and wag like her entire rear end and stick her neck out and make this funny friendly growl sound in her neck. she was such a sweet dog. but some bastard ran her over and never even tried to stop or anything. i'll never forget all the funny stuff she did...

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
reminds me of my dog. half lab, half english pointer. hes big, but the bigness is matched only by his push-overness. he even sleeps on my bed with his head on the pillow. my room is really messy too. i know how ya feel about the cleaning of it ;). clothes piling is a start.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts