Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So theres a family that just moved here from PR across the street. That's cool...

Oh no, I forgot to mention, they blare music 24-7. I was goign to go chill by a fire outside and I stuck my speaker ou the window facing my garden where the firetable is at... Music isnt loud at all, just enough so I can chill.

But I go over to start the fire to get started, and I hear cheering. WTF? They were listening to something stupid again. Its horrible music. Its like little kid music, mixed with bad pop and stupid traditional spanish music.

If its not off by sndown (20 mins), then I'm turnign mine up. I bet I've got a few more watts then they do too.

Did you know if you throw an egg at someoen's air conditioner at night, their whole house smells like eggs by morning?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Snip3r said:
Id park my yukon outside...crank it up...turn all 4 subs on and walk away :-D
I wouldn't...they would probably steel it.

One of my next door neighbors was like that too...listened to horrible music and blared it. I hated it, but he doesn't live there anymore. He is in prison for stalking some chick and sexually assaulting her.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Just sneak in their house at night and switch their tape with john denver tape. That'll ruin their radio for sure.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yea they are pretty fun arent they? I love latino girls!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts