Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing what people are thinking about the dye rotor. To me its the best looking hopper out there and maybe the easiest to maintain. But there's a few things bugging me. The price, and around 180 balls just seems a little small to me. But I don't know what do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I didn't like the v1 or v2 versions due to their jamming issues, but I gave the v3 a try, and I must say that with the tension adjustment screw backed wayyy out, it has been been a great loader for me. The simplicity is great, it runs well on rechargeable AAs, and it's extremely durable. I've been using it on all of my direct-feed markers for a few outings now without an issue.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
theres a few different speed feeds out there, the one i have sits up higher so it leaves more room in the hopper, however its slightly higher and that has cost me a few times, not to mention if the capacity is a issue find a 250 top, problem solved

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
so your saying the typical one, since it doesnt hold a full 200 is too small and the 250 top is too big? and i have a hard time believing paint bounces around considering the lack of popcorning the rotor does to paint

1 - 11 of 11 Posts