Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it came out 2day. Not a bad game i thought,

i definately like the multiplayer action. Also, the new weapons are good along with the vehicles. Another nice thing, falling from high up doesnt hurt you anymore, but if its to far of a fall you'll die like in the original. Duel weapons are cool, but kinda confused me at first. The new abilities such as jumping on and attacking vehicles is a definate bonus.

The bad- It seems they have either weaked some of the weapons, or they have strengthened the Covenant. Not necisarily a bad thing, but i dont like that fact that it takes two hits from the melee attack to kill the lil dudes. Also, the shotgun isnt nearly as powerful:( and they slowed the scorpion(tank) down a bit. They also did away with health altogether, now all you have is a shield. And doing away with health, also gets rid of medkits. I found it was hard to get used to at first, but it got better over time.

Overall- A decent game, good gameplay, i liked it quite a bit, but it wasnt nearly as awesome as i thought it would be. Still really impressed with it and i rate it 9.5/10.

·
I <3 Brian Peppers.
922 Posts
I give it a 9.7. Im about 65% through the campaign and its mind-blowing. the campaign gets a 9.5 just because at some parts you just sit there and fight wave after wave of covanent... not a bad thing but it losses its fresh status. The storyline makes up for this.

Multi- Coop split screen system link Live with everything Live has including Clans messages, etc. 10/10

Buy it. Love it.

Edit: I've been playing since 3:30am CT. It's now 8:15pm CT and im just stopping. (minus to eat and pee.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.