Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, as most of you have not noticed (cept for... well just mike) ive been gone for a while. and i have a story...

me and my girl have been going for... well about 9 months now, and we were "intimate" for quite some time of that. and somehow, someway her dad found out. and i get an extremely angry phone call of which if i told you it all there would be many of asterics. but some of the things he said like "do you have any idea what ****ing family i belong to?", "call and tell your parents your going to be in the hospital for a long time, and tell them why", "im gonna kill you you litte son of a *****", "do you think i care about going to jail over beating your ass you little ****er?". now after i tell you what he said, he is int he mafia. my girlfriend has told me this before, and i believed her to a point but not all the way until recently. she later told me he was walking out of his house, calling someone and loading his magnum. yay. and oh was i scared ****less. luckily enough, i was at a friends house that night so i didnt get a little meeting from him. unluckily enough, he called my parents and they came and got me. and if your wondering why they were so so upset, its because they are christian, i am christian, and ive got to a christian school my whole life. she, as well, was raised christian...

anyways, he seemed to cool off a little bit but i was not allowed to talk to her, see her, go anywhere or do anything. i was in complete lockdown and so was she. yet, weve still been talking and we are still great. and now everything seems to be winding down and it seems like im back to pbf...

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
the first impression of this thread is higher than the internals. i am left empty handed. it doesn't deliver like it sais it will.
i call shenanigans.

^^thats beat anyway. just tell him (to piss him off) "i've been poking your skanky daughter forever, and there's nothin you or your magnum can do about it!"

<3 yer gf's not a skank, just say it to boil his tea pot.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
how old are you? cuase if you're over 18, how the hell are you on lock down from your parents? i guess you have different views than us, but we are catholic and when i started dating when i was 14-15, my mom just said "always use a rubber"

1 - 20 of 33 Posts