Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
see you at the 50
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my best friend turned 22 last night. we went to a dance hall, not so much "club". anyway i stayed til 2:30am, im tired from dancing, im drunk a little, i'm not super wasted or anything, ive had 3 hours of sleep the previous night, worked all day, and have work again in 3 hours. i'm driving home doing 90 in a 60, with expired insurance and i'm semi buzzed, i just want to sleep.... i JUST exit off the highway to my street and what do i get.... five-o up my ass, cop calls for backup on me, and i have to wait in my truck for 6-7 min while a second squad car pulls up. you can guess where it went from there.. or don't. cause somehow i'm not in jail.

·
see you at the 50
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they hit me up for $500 on the ticket and let me go, i guess they figured ill do the city more good driving around getting fat tickets than getting my license revoked. that's not my normal behavior, i'm not a big speeder, but i was really ****ing tired and there was nobody on the road... just me and the police. the funny thing was i got clocked at 90 about 7 miles back, it took the cop 4-5 minutes to catch up to me to pull me over...i shouldnt have slowed down :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts