Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turned 19 today...Went to the local paintball shop and got myself a Tippmann 98 Custom (Don't even think about saying anything...I did my research and read for weeks of mixed reviews) Anyway...My ego eclipse barrel doesnt fit. What brands can I find in 14-16" barrels that'll fit into my Tippmann 98C? I know winters coming so fast, but I'm trying to get the gun all set for spring. Thanks for your help in advance.

-Ben

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah. I'm really not a newbie 100%....I started playing last year and had a friend give me his ego eclipse barrel (14") for my spyder sonix. Decided to get back into it, get a tippmann for my woodsball craze, and let my girlfriend/brother/friends use the spyder. I played airsoft prior to paintball. and I'm not talking crap plastic. I'm talking 300.00 full metal replicas....I have an interest more for paintball now.

-Ben

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's it. It's an Eclipse. My bad. Also...this finding of a tippmann barrel is much harder than I thought. I saw a cyclone one but then I look at J&J's ceramic photos and the threading isnt the same...I also saw a Werks barrel....can someone link me to someone that will fit my 98C? And a decent one at that? I don't need a super expensive, but I need something decent.

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
if you take care of it it should be just as reliable. yes theres the looks argument but i havnt noticed that the OP is really going for the looks. and at any rate the spyder is still going to be used in the woods just by someone else

1 - 12 of 12 Posts