Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Holy ****...I hate spiders (and most all insects, for that matter), I'd commit suicide if I ever saw one of those in real life. That's the grossest looking living thing I've ever seen, I jumped when I saw this thing on my screen.

If there's any legit reason to support the troops, it's because they have to deal with those. Hats off to all the guys in Iraq for dealing with those ugly creatures on a constant basis.

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
my cuz used to have one as a pet. they are pretty cool. they dont make ur leg go numb and they dont attack/eat people ever, lol. a similar type of sun scorpians can be found in the southwest. they are not spiders at all, they are more closely related to scorpians and mites (i believe).

·
Registered
778 Posts
My cousin says they are nothing to worry about. He says that even though they are non poisonous that the bite still hurts. He said when he got there, he kept thinking he was being attacked by them but they were just running to get in his shadow. I guess they hate direct sun or to cool down?

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
they are nocturnal, i think the sunlite actually causes them pain. thier eyes are ment for low level light conditions, so the beating sun would be blinding, if not painful, for the lil guys. they are really cool, i kinda wanna buy one next time i go the the reptile show. 30 bucks or so for a 'bug' is a lil much though, lol

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Warpstoner said:
So was that a hoax or was that for real?

I understand that they kinda went overboard on the story telling. But do they really get that big over there?
that first pic=2 spiders, one eating the other.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts