Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
POwer went out and on liek 100x. Fire alarm was going off. i was scared almost pissed myself. looked like something off of a horror movie. wierd noises all over the house. dang...pool is overflowing with water, will prob fall down cuz its old and above ground...eh, gay, hows yalls night?

O

·
0 Posts
That's like exactly teh **** that's happened to me, except over a two-week period of time. Not all in one night.

·
1,751 Posts
Last night had tons of lightning. Got woken up around 7am when lightning struck my neighbors palm tree, sounded like a bomb went off.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
fenix_freak said:
We had a couple bad storms last week...but the past couple nights have been good. Especially tonight.
Where is Lanark?

We had some pretty bad storms roll through on Friday, a lot of people are still without power (like 1/2 of St. Louis).

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dang, thats insane...thats what you get for living in a city =P, i live in smalll town

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Our school got hit by lightning once. I was in french class when a huge storm rolled by right over us. One bolt of lightning hit a tree in the parking lot and another hit the school itself and blew most of the power out. When the lightning hit the building, the windows started shaking and making a buzzing sound. As you can imagine, every girl in the room panicked.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
cubsfan4life021 said:
Where is Lanark?

We had some pretty bad storms roll through on Friday, a lot of people are still without power (like 1/2 of St. Louis).
Northwestern tip of Illinois. About 40 minutes from the Wisconsin border and 20 from the Iowa border. We got some rain Friday, but not much.

·
1,751 Posts
We had huge thunderstorms with tons of rain in the morning, which then cleared out to be the hottest day of the year talk about getting crappy weather.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts