Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a T15 this past summer of 2015. I played about every week for 5 months with this marker because its so high quality. Using it at a large game event when I first purchased it for only a few "deaths", the regular paintballs that I used were not the best going through the barrel. Some broke and some didn't to the extent as if you were to shoot a regular hopper fed a-5. Each mag is the equivalence to a hopper in my opinion. So my first impression was very bad. Once I used first strike rounds the breaking of paint was almost completely absent. After using the mags and breaking them in, the paint broke even less. Accuracy is outstanding and range is improved significantly. I do have adapters for barrels in auto-cocker and regular a-5 thread, and yes they do shoot regular and first strike. Depending on what barrel you use will determine how much your balls will break, you have to play with different barrels and how they act with the gun because this is really uncharted areas. Although sized barrels wont fit(ex. 0.685 type for spider guns), the barrels fit inside another outer barrel believe it or not. So outer size of barrels do matter. If you have a apex barrel its about that size of an inner diameter for that outer barrel that is literally part of the gun. MAITENANCE is easy to do considering it's a 1:1 scale with a real AR15. Field breakdowns; there's a trick to them. There is a slide shut off valve (like on most remote lines)that extends the size of the stock outward that I personally decided not to add on because of the way it looks and feels. However, you have to remove the tank to field breakdown if this valve is not in place. If not done, the red seal inside will tear and/or break. So field breakdowns can be done quickly but not without the valve shut off. ACCESORIES is a wide range of selections, anything you can put on an AR15 you can put on this gun. I buy almost all my attachments on amazon for pretty cheap. I do have an Aug. scope and I usually use it to spot people in woodsball, not for aiming to shoot someone. Paintballs are hard to dial in with a scope. But that's my review so far, so ask questions in case I missed anything.

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
The normal paintballs chop when you use them because you're supposed to use a different bolt with them if I'm not mistaken. Also, I belive you have to use a different velocity.

During a game you have to choose between using first strikes and regular .68 paintballs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am using the T15 now for about 5 years. It does not matter which bolt you are using for either balls or FS.
This means there is no need to change it or what so ever
The only thing is when you start using full auto you need the second generation mags, or start using a hopper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts