Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi please note this one thing: I will not be checking this account everyday nor the PMs, so if you want to do business you should email me at [email protected]. I have the following available for sale. I'm willing to sell it all for $500.00 or consider best offer and will not cover the shipping costs. For payment I'm willing to do either paypal or cash in 20s only. Currently I have five markers that are available. The first two are from Tiberius Arms, a T-9 Elite and a T-8 Pistol. Both have their originial cases but have never been used in a game. Both have been well maintained and have the original cases and manuals that came with them. The only thing that doesn't work in the laser that came with the T9, (I didn't bother to replace it, it didn't impress me.)I also have the remote line that came with it and am willing to put two empty Co2 tanks (a 8 and 20oz and barrel blockers as a bonus). I also have a tipmann 98 custom with everything intact except the hopper. The same for the other guns even though they have been used, but still work. The other two guns are made by Brass Eagle. One is a VL Triton and the other is a VL Orion, they don't have their hoppers but do have their barrels. One of the brass eagles is missing a screw but to my knowledge still works. I'm willing to put that in and sell everything for $500 or consider best offer. There will be no refunds and everything is sold as is. You can email me at [email protected] for more pics and information. If you give me a good offer, I would be willing to sell it seperately.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts