Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi I have a Tiberius T8 Pistol that I purchased a year ago ($250.00 via amazon plus shipping) and only have used it five different times for target pratice and cleaned it inside out after each use. It has never been used in a game. It has been kept meticulously maintained and cleaned and works in great condition. I no longer have the time and need for it as I need to buy college books. With that being said, I would be willing to sell the gun for $150 plus shipping and handling via paypal. Best offers will be considered but would like to have the money. Some of the other equipment listed went with a T9 Elite I no longer have but don't mind including it in the package since its compatible with it. I have the original case that it came in with the orignial manual and an extra magazine that was purchased at $60. The magazines are different because they have an automatic screw in feature that doesn't require the allen wrench. I also have two pistol holsters (one is a left and the other is a right) valued at $20 each. I'm also willing to throw in a pair of tactical open fingered gloves that costed me $15, two magazine pouch holders that cost me $15 and a barrel blocker that costed me $5, that I'm willing to throw in as a bonus because I have no need for any of it. Sold as is with no refunds. So once again, everything for $150 plus shipping and I can be contacted at directly at [email protected] with any questions or concerns. I won't be checking pms or replies. Pictures are included. Thanks! thumup:

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts