Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found 1 bit in me yesterday, i saw another one crawlin on me...agian...yesterday. And this mornin i pulled one out of my neck. Anyone know how to get rid of them...or why i get so many?

thnx

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shamed_Spartan said:
My dad allways put a lit cigarette near the tic. It tickles when it moves, but then it would let go.

Did you get them Paintballing?
i just rip them off....it feels like ripping off a scab.

fun tho...when they're off i get a spray bottle full of gasoline and then light them on fire...they dance!!!

nope, i didn't get them pbing...

doe-i seriously doubt that would work...but if i get one tomarrow i'll definitly try it thumup:

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
you DO NOT want to do that

the head can stay alive, and still be within your skin without you knowing. My grandmother had to have surgury because she did that^. It got infected, and left a nasty scar.

You can probly slowly take it off, but no ripping.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is there any way to tell if there's still the head in you...when i take them out they don't look beheaded or anything...just like a normall, ugly ass tic.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I found out that to get the head stuck in your skin you have to bring your fingernails together and when you pull it aputates the head, leaving it in. It says check the place of the bite periodically and if the head is left in your skin it will have the same symptoms as a wood sliver.

so yea, if it looks like i have a sliver i'll go to my doctor.

edit: just checked in the mirror, nothin so far.

·
doe
218 Posts
i know what u can do! grow ur own paintballs!!! become a tick farm and when they get big enuff use um as paintballs! save u a ton of money!

edit: Whoa! wait dont do that! i just remembered they carry deaseases and such which could kill you and the blood splattering on other people from playing could give them the desease and then they would spred it and soon every one would be sick and dieng from it and it would be my fault. so please dont end humanity as we know it! :sly:

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
the correct way to take one off is to hold onto it, and spin it as you take it off like a bottle cap. this way when it comes out the head usually comes with it. you DO NOT want to leave the heads in.
I don't know all this from personal experience, but we had some stray dogs around one time, and my dad would help them out with their ticks.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Make sure you don't get one in your ******. You'll slowly become paralyzed from your feet up. It happened on House.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i went to summer camp once, on the beach (was on a lake) and all over the woods there were ticks, and we had to keep pulling them out..one got in my face when we were eating breakfast once..that sucked

1 - 20 of 36 Posts