Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been doin some serching around and i found 2 bolts that i am very intrested in. the 1st is a Check it products icepick bolt, which i can get for around 40 bucks, the second i hear is very good, and only about 15-20 dollars shipped which is a tigershark bolt, the only problem is i cant find anywhere to get one, the APM website down. can anyone enlighten me on which one i should get and and if its the tigersharkk, where i can get it

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a spyder tl+. does the acs bolt have venturi, if so, i dont really want it, what else is it good for besides anticop, does it make the sound less, less kick? i dont really wan a venturi becasue im trying to go LP also, should i get derlin or aluminum?

·
Registered
282 Posts
The revolutionary Anti-Chop System is the world's first true anti-chop bolt. Simple and affordable, the ACS bolt delivers the same results as expensive markers with eyes. Just replace your existing bolt with the ACS bolt--simple as that! The ACS precision spring tension recognizes obstructions before crushing balls and jamming the marker, so the action never stops.

this is what is says off the website i found it at.

·
Registered
385 Posts
spydershutter68 said:
well what type of gun do u have. get the Kingman Acs bolt for 40 it has anti-chop. In other words it will never chop a single ball.
It does claim to be an Anti-Chop bolt. But it won't totally eliminate chops. It'll just reduce em. It's not as great as it claims to be..

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i have heard mixed things about ACS. some ppl's have still chopped, but oh well. I think the tigershark bolt isn't made anymore, and is very hard to find, ppl snatch them up since they are so good. Have only seen the icepick mentioned, but have heard nothing bad about it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts