Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
From the shape, milling, and porting design it looks very identical to the 3A "knockout" barrels. The 3A's were not held in high regard.

I haven't used this barrel, and I won't tell you it sucks because I really have no base for it other than the striking 3A look alike.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm... Well I checked out the guys feedback and alot of people said its a good barrel, but I dont know....Id like to pay around that much, for a good barrel. I dont play too much (maybe 6-8 times a year) so I dont wanna pay too much for a barrel.

Anyone have a J&J Ceramic for sale or anything? thumup:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up finding a really cool package on ebay. Its some guy who has a million paintball things for sale and has great feedback! The packagecome with a Tippman 98c Flatline barrel, DOP double trigger kit, and a 32 DEGREES Car Stock with rear valocity ajuster all Brand new, box never opened for $139.95 USD. I think that would be a good choice? :D

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya I know! And he has a million of them for sale. If anyone wants a link to his eBay store I will most gladly give it in a PM.

·
Registered
63 Posts
does he have them for the a-5 or just 98 if so drop me a pm.

plz

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He has a paintball eBay store. Not just a Tippman 98 Custom eBay store. He sells everything. And ya Ill send a PM

·
Registered
63 Posts
well i just tried my friends tiller and... it actually was realy good, very consistant at 25-30yds. within a 1- 1 1/2 foot spread. I shot with zap torq. it realy is worth the 20 dollars. HIs was 14". It was realy acurate i shot a 1 1/2 inch pole from 40ft (with 2 shots).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts