Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
yeah im SO sick of where i work now. see the problem is, once i quit ill be out of work for a while cause i'll like relish my free time. i did that last year almost aorund the same exact time.

basically i hate my job for a number of reasons:

- i get paid 6.75, which is **** considering what i do. idk why i didnt quit a while ago. i dont even feel like asking for a raise, cause the other reasons overshadow this anyway. plus, ive beenw orking here for over 6 months and they've given other employees raises already to 7.50, and more.

- my managers treat me like garbage. they specifically ask me to do certain jobs (ie: clean up this mess, bring out more towels, get more gloves, clean this again, whipe this down..). one manager who works there only one day a week is really fair. he makes everyone do the same job (even though they were hired for different ones).

- i hate waking up at 7 on sunday mornings. i cant even stress how horrible it is. waking up with a hangover, to go to work to get *****ed around and forced to do ****ty ass work.

as most teen jobs do, this one just got old after working there for over 6 months. i liked it, but its time has passed. the only reason im even staying is cause ill miss alot of the employees. theyre like my friends now. even though i hate going in, when the managers leave and theres just people my age there, its jut refreshing to talk to them after having not seen them in a few days. its like a mini family there. but its something ill get over if i got a new job anyway.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Be unemployed. **** the system.

Actually to the suggestion to work at a library...that might actually be something I look into. Even though I don't know **** about books and haven't read an one in its entirety since 9th grade.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts