Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, i thought of this a while back (while REALLY stoned). anyway, i thought of a way to slow down time!

ok, if our brains would process information, say, 5 times faster, time would seem to be 5 times slower. because were preciving the world at a faster rate.

i may be wrong, but i just rememberd it, and i thought i'd share

ps, i also wonder, while stoned, why time seems to stand still?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
tippmann666 said:
ok, i thought of this a while back (while REALLY stoned).
well for me, if im talking to friends and stuff, time flies, so i guess it differs person to person...idk about your question though, i dont know if time would be 5 times slower, we'd just be able to react to things quicker and come up with answers or actions for them

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
*Cricket sounds*

I think about random stuff like that lal the time.

Time woulden't slow down, we would just be five times as efficient at processing thoughts, and our brains would be massive.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
tippmann666 said:
ok, i thought of this a while back (while REALLY stoned). anyway, i thought of a way to slow down time!

ok, if our brains would process information, say, 5 times faster, time would seem to be 5 times slower. because were preciving the world at a faster rate.

i may be wrong, but i just rememberd it, and i thought i'd share

****in stoner

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
dhill0413 said:
****in stoner
****in drunk ;)

ive been able to speed up and slow down time before (only while high) all it takes is some serious concentration and mental focus.. oh yea a clock too if you wanna prove you are perceiving time at a different rate of speed

anyone been in an accident where they felt like everything was in slow motion? it was. your brain speeds up immensely for a few seconds so it can process more data and try to get you out of harms way as safely as possible, hence everything is slowed down in your memory of it

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Spudchucker said:
anyone been in an accident where they felt like everything was in slow motion? it was. your brain speeds up immensely for a few seconds so it can process more data and try to get you out of harms way as safely as possible, hence everything is slowed down in your memory of it
i thought that was because of adrenaline. Yea your brain speeds up but it doesnt just kick it into high gear, adrenaline pumps through your whole body and every muscle in your body is instantly running on jet fuel, along with your brain getting a piece a that.

drunk? you know it

1 - 20 of 29 Posts