Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Speaking of that I told some guy off last night. Him and his buddies were drunk and offered me a beer for a a tip and I asked for money instead. so they gave me a penny. I threw it back and said some nasty things. they called the store and we all had a good laugh over it:)

a beer? seriously?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I would have taken the beer and gave it to my boss, win win right there.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Speaking of that I told some guy off last night. Him and his buddies were drunk and offered me a beer for a a tip and I asked for money instead. so they gave me a penny. I threw it back and said some nasty things. they called the store and we all had a good laugh over it:)

a beer? seriously?
I always offer my pizza delivery dude a beer. Always. Firehouse always accepts it. Dominos and pizza hut sometimes do but not always.

Firehouse is like a small ass business cheap ass pizza that tastes awesome when youre totally trashed. plus is 24/7.

Most of the time the delivery dude will come in and have his beer with us. Had one play a game of beer pong with us.

Beer should be totally acceptable.

-wes.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
There is this place called Firehouse subs near here, they are pretty legit(Never had there pizza though).

D

·
0 Posts
You only get in trouble if you get caught...

Plus, what if you do get caught? Its a pizza delivery job. Live a little broski. (not a personal attack, just a statement. Sorry really tired and this will probably come across the wrong way.)

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
I'd prefer not to loose my job..though i suspect that telling them of wasn't much better:) AND Money trumps beer, especialyl he beer they drink around this town *shudder*

Wes, do you offer them a beer as a replacement as a tip? If they declined the invitation, would you give them money instead?

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts
Got to say, I worked in a pizza shop as a manager and I loved it when the delivery guys brought me back a beer.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
I'd prefer not to loose my job..though i suspect that telling them of wasn't much better:) AND Money trumps beer, especialyl he beer they drink around this town *shudder*

Wes, do you offer them a beer as a replacement as a tip? If they declined the invitation, would you give them money instead?
Pretty much. I'm usually too broke to afford a tip that isn't an insult.

-wes.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts