Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**I dont know if this is the appropriate place to post this problem. If its not, just ignore this thread**

I bought a BNIB timmy board off ebay on June 26th, and sent payment for the board on the 29th (the day the auction ended).
4 days ago i email the guy asking if he shipped my board or not. He said "Would the money order have a different name on it?" I replied "No, you should have recieved a money order payable to the order of (guys name) from (my full name). I get a response the same day that says "I assure you that I have not recieved your money order". I emailed him back and told him to email me as soon as he recieves payment. Still no response. I dont know if i am worrying too early, but seriously, its been like 13 days, and he supposedly still hasn't recieved the money order. So today I call up western union and see if the money order has been cashed. They say that there isn't any record of this money order and to call 48 hours after you purchased the money order (which was like 13 days ago...)

Just throwing this out here, this is an adult im dealing with, he is not a minor. Also i dont quite feel like reporting him to ebay just yet.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
65 Posts
yea do report him to ebay and give him bad feed back

1 - 4 of 4 Posts