Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i wanted to put on my 98 an e-trigger and a halo b but i dont have the act
can i still put then on or since i dont have act they will chop more frequently???
thnaks

·
Registered
92 Posts
They might chop more frequently without the ACT. Sucks that you don't have it, man, but yeah ha.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup it sucks real bad but since i got it like 3 month ago they dindt chop once....
so u think i should buy them anyways...you have a tippmann too right??
what do you have on yours?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Lol I havee tons of stuff but I don't have anythig but a grav hopper. Thats actually my next planned upgrade.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol
and if i put on only the e-trigger keeping my normal hopper is it gonna work fine?? i mean the e-trigger with out the halo b will it work fine anyways?

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
you will chop a TON with a gravity feed hopper.
I think a ton is an understatement.

If you really don't want to chop, put on the cyclone feed (if your 98 can fit it). I've tried to get mine to chop before and couldn't with that on.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
*shudder*
what a waste of money.
get a halo b/reloader b ora velocity jr. That way you can use it on any marker and not have a hopper sticking off the side of your marker that has 0 money added in resale.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh o thanks...and if i put an halo b but i dont put the e-trigger is the marker gonna work fine?

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
yeah but then you'll have a hopper that's able to feed faster than anything you'll ever shoot. not so much a problem more thana waste of money unless you plan on getting the e-trigger or a faster marker down the road.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea ofcourse i'm gonna get a new marker soon (mini invert) so i wanted to buy a halo b to try it on my 98 and then keep it good for the mini..well thanks alot guys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts