Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Tippman 16" sniper vs Killhouse 18" Headhunter

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Trbo323 
#1 ·
Newbie here, and with a problem:

Due to a "stocking error' my local gunshop doesn't have the 16" Tippman sniper 98 barrel that I bought and paid for.

They offered the KillHouse Headhunter 16, instead. Since the 18" is the same price, I've asked for that one.

Am I getting a fair trade, or should I cancel the order and look elsewhere for the 16 Sniper? :sly:

(Edit.. Suppose I should have added my Gun info... Bravo One Elite, with E-trigger and Cyclone feed )

#2 ·
Well, anything is better than the stock tippman barrel. I've never heard of that 18 inch barrel, but that's one heck of a length. Even 16 inches is pretty excessive.
It's really going to come down to what bore size these barrels are, and how "polished" the inside of them are.

#3 ·
Ya I have never heard of it either but I'm willing to bet that they are both just aluminum tubes. While better than the stock barrel, the only real difference between the 16 and the 18 is that you are carrying around a extra 2 inches of barrel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.