Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i'm new to paintball, it kicks arse, but i need to know, my painballs are getting caught coming out of my hopper in my barrel, what can i do to fix this... i just want my gun to work so i can have a good time... Thanks for any help!

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
It sounds like you're chopping. That is when a ball is halfway into the breach when the bolt flies forward. If you get an electric hopper, like a revolution, it will probably solve this problem. A revolution, made by Viewloader, would be your best choice.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Just get the new hopper, ignore the new marker comments. He's just starting out, and he's just messing around.

Come on guys, think before you post, just because someone is having issues doesnt mean they have to buy a new marker because YOU do not like it. Just help him out, ok?

- Brian

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Don't worry about that man. If you can't do well with what you got, what are the serious chances that you would do any better with something more pricey? Focus on getting better with the stuff you own. That way, when you reach the point where the marker is holding you back, you'll be that much better when you upgrade!

When you upgrade, do a LOT of research. Biggest issue is ballers buying the wrong upgrade marker for their style, and it ends up hurting them, not helping. ;)

- Brian

·
Registered
189 Posts
also check if your ball detent is in

·
Registered
263 Posts
Lord Headley said:
Just get the new hopper, ignore the new marker comments. He's just starting out, and he's just messing around.

Come on guys, think before you post, just because someone is having issues doesnt mean they have to buy a new marker because YOU do not like it. Just help him out, ok?

- Brian
OK, it's obvious that Alpha and RastaPasta hate the 98.

Why are they even in this thread commenting on the 98?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts