Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was thinking about getting a tippmann custom Pro E. How fast does one of these guns shoot without shootdown? is it common to get shootdown or shortstroking on a custom pro E? does it chop alot is there an anti-chop bolt i can get for it? what kindda upgrades you guys think i woudl be looking at other then barrel? i play 99 % of the time woodsball.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Get the pro e, 68/4500 HPA tank a HaloB and a flatline and you'd have a beast in the woods. Shoot down wont be an issue. Short stroking is not a trait of tippys and the HaloB will keep you from chopping and in all honesty the HaloB is overkill but it looks better than the egg2 which is dog butt ugly. I hear the barrel on the ProE is pretty good so the flatline is the very last thing I would get...actually you know what skip the flatline.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i currently have a minimag ( old gun ) and i suffer from high weight and i short stroke alot. i was thinking of getting a X-Valve for it with a ULT. but i think i woudl still have the shootdown issue. geting an x-valve would prob be just as costly as getting a tippmann Pro E. i want a reliable e-trigger and dont want a gay ion or wraith that break the minuite you touch it. basically i want a gun thats as reliable as my mag but is lighter and e-trigger. I already have 4500 HPA and halo hopper

1 - 3 of 3 Posts