Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Tippman 98 w/ ups...check it out!!

422 views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  DynastyMan 
#1 · (Edited)
My friend is selling a Tippman 98 custom. It comes with a collapseable stock, a flatline barrel, a reactive trigger. A sure shot red dot site, a 20oz co2 tank, and also a military sling to go around your shoulder. $300 dollars is what he's asking! The gun alone with the flatline and stock is $359 anywhere else...but get it here for $300 with a reactive trigger :naughty , a sure shot, a military sling a 20oz co2 tank, and a 12"volt hopper!!!. Contact me, serious buyers only please!
-Thanks!! :hug:

#3 ·
let's put it this way...if you like woodsball, you should have this gun. It's like a freakin assault rifle! You could hold off 20 guys with this gun, there has never been one problem with this gun according to my friend. This gun has such long range and such an incredibly fast rate of fire, that it's a must have!!!

#4 ·
look at this another way. A 12"volt is 50 bucks, a red dot site is $30, a sling is $20, a stock is $40, a 20oz tank is $20 and a reactive trigger is $50... so that's $210 alone, so ur getting the whole gun for $40 BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.