Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best barrel for the A-5, i have been using the A-5 Flatline Barrell and don't really enjoy the feel of it and are looking for a new choice. Anyone have a suggestion for a high quality barrel?

Also i have been using the R/T Trigger and have been contimplating switching to an E-Trigger, anyone have a suggestion for a quality trigger/grip?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I really like the Lapco barrels they aren't the cheapest barrels out there but are top notch quality. The Egrip vs RT thing is kind of a personal choice. The stock Egrip and WAS board for the A5 is truly a piece of crap and for an upgraded board you are looking at a bit more money to the point where you may as well just buy a better marker altogether. I say just stick with the RT you already have it and they shoot fast enough and the fire modes on the Egrip aren't much use anyway.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
i agree with craw for the most part, dont bother getting a e grip you wont see much of an improovement over the RT, just sweet spot the RT and call it good, for the barrel i like the J&J ceramic over the lapco, last i checked they are both around $30 and very good for the money

1 - 3 of 3 Posts