Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm trying to figure out what i should get rt or e. people say the rt uses more gas but i want to know if the e grip runs out of battery power does the a5 stop working :)

·
SpAcE GuNNa
273 Posts
I would go with an EGrip, yeah if the battery power runs out all you have to do is put in a new battery and I think you get a decent amount of shots for each battery. R/T's are also good but I would go with the EGrip then try to get a walkable Ape Trigger or JCS Duel Trigger.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
e-grip, batterys might be a pain in the rear(around here at least) but it would be worth it

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have shot both the r/t and the e-grip. Both are fun but i would by far take the e-grip over the r/t any day. Go e-grip. You won't be disappointed. :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
i would say if you strictly play woodsball and have a stock on your gun, yes get the RT.

if there is a chance that you want to play speedball, get the APE board and rhythm innovations trigger.

i had the RT on my gun for a bit, but i wasnt playing woodsball then and had my ion as my main gun anywhere i went. the RT was certainly fun to shoot and a good firepower upgrade for the woods and i wish i got to use it in the woods before taking it off.

i just got the Ape board for x-mas and an ape trigger and it is very walkable and should be good for speedball.

so speedball, e-trigger/woodsball-RT

·
Registered
3 Posts
e-grip by far, more patters of shots to choose from, and all you gotta do is just hold the trigger down. and, if you wanna just shoot ONE shot, you can. silently remove your finger from the trigger.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts