Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I might have jazzed up the subject a little too much and you might have gotten just excited enough to think... omg omg i need this gun. But relax, Have a look, and don't blow your brain looking at this one.
tippman a5 plus everything i have for it
You see that chick there? I did that. You ask how? With the reliability of mechanical my friends. She tried some stuff with that E-trigger crap. That don't fly with me.
I'm asking $175... and that's shipped. Don't tell anyone in Liberty Mo that they're paying extra for no shipping. Or if somehow this is local pickup, I'll knock off $10 buck... If you look honest. Come at me with that look that says you're out to screw me financially... and I'll do to you what I did to the E-trig chick. (just give me time to find a tank and some paint). So if this seems like the gun for you, you can message me on here I think, or email me at [email protected]. You like that anonymity?

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Ok, I know we're not supposed to flame people, so my post will probably get deleted. That said, I'm sick, so I'm even more of an a-hole than normal. And I'm pretty big normally.

1. That picture has been around for YEARS now. You did not do that.
2. You must not even LOOK at the picture before you post. She's weilding a MECHANICAL WGP autococker. It's not an electro.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I apologize for you not feeling well... thus resulting in you being a paintball version of the comic book guy from the simpsons, but I was figuring that my idiotic hyping of the gun would be taken as a joke. My bad... let me add a revised version.

Tippman A5 for sale.
Flatline barrel
Shoulder stock
Tank drop
R/t Trigger
and I'll throw in the 14 inch sniper barrel that i bought when i bought it
and the stock barrel
and all the tools that come with it and the back plate if you don't like the shoulder stock.
$175 shipped.
local pick up ok too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts