Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im new here and am wondering if this gun is any good? I found it for 149.00 and was told it was but id like to hear some reviews if possible. Also what are other good guns for around that price? I have a spider semi- auto and a stingray that i believe is from walmart i dont want junk but i dont need the best either. Just would like to know what some of u have to say as this is my first time using paintball guns. Im definatly a noob lol. Any help is greatly apreciated thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No its not a pump. This is a pic of both my guns i have right now. I really like the way the tippman salvo looks but i dont know how good they are compared..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So what would be a good gun? I want something newer as the spyder and stingray are old. Can anyone help me find a good one? Whats better spyder or tippman?

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Performance? Spyder and Tippmann are identical. Spyders are less expensive for the same performance, and are also lighter and shorter. If you want an eframed marker, they're also SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper to get an Espyder than it is to get an Etippy.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whas a good e spyder? Im looking into electronic ones since that seems to be what everyone is into nowadays.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Yup, that's a Stingray alright. Fun markers. Junky quality, but they shoot nicely (for a blowback).

I have 3 broke ones in my closet. Every one had the "cocking rod" snapped while playing. I guess the combination of the C02 freezing the cocking rod and the massive 5 or 6 balls per second was too much for them.

I really loved them though, for the price, they were great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts