Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Tippmanns are really fun to play paintball with. There are so many upgrades you can do. If it was my choice I would make i into somethin like an M4 or a SAW like the army have.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
I'm gonna guess you've seen the E98 on nation with the LCD 'Trix board? I think that would look slick if it wouldn't have had gaping holes and epoxy everywhere, but with the size of the parts that need to fit inside the grip it wouldn't be easily done.

It's funny that I've got something up my sleeve that seems close to being the same as you're planning.

This is the edited part...

For a bad side, I gotta make sure to remind you that it'll still be a Tippmann, and you'll more than likely be spending fair money on it. I'm pretty sure you already weighed that in though.

·
<3
1,347 Posts
Torch said:
I'm gonna guess you've seen the E98 on nation with the LCD 'Trix board? I think that would look slick if it wouldn't have had gaping holes and epoxy everywhere, but with the size of the parts that need to fit inside the grip it wouldn't be easily done.
I noticed that tippy on the nation too, seems pretty cool. But you will probably end up putting lots of money into this "project". But sounds cool other than that, and if ya go for it, keep us updated. thumup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts