Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so I am new to paintball. I disassembled mymgun to install a new part, but can't put it back together. The spring seems to be too long. I would like to send it to someone to have them fix it up for me.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
if your talking about the long skinny spring on top of the marker. not the main spring that pushes the hammer forward then you can clip off about 3 rings without any problems which will help keep it in place when putting the marker back together

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if your talking about the long skinny spring on top of the marker. not the main spring that pushes the hammer forward then you can clip off about 3 rings without any problems which will help keep it in place when putting the marker back together
What do you mean by on top? The spring is inside the marker.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
o crap sorry, im getting my tippmann markers mixed up, i was thinking about the A-5 design.

so you cant get the drive spring back in place then?

I can,but it bends when fully in place. It doesnt seem like its right. I might just go to my local shop or something.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Do you have the guide pin in place? Sometimes the spring will kink up a little but it sorts itself out when it is all put back together. Tippmanns are pretty simple if you don't have any leftover parts and it airs up and will shoot and recock fine you are in business.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have the guide pin in place? Sometimes the spring will kink up a little but it sorts itself out when it is all put back together. Tippmanns are pretty simple if you don't have any leftover parts and it airs up and will shoot and recock fine you are in business.
So I can screw it back up the way it is? Also, I lost the little cocker thing on the side of the gun, could I buy a replacemnet?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts